Mountain Trail in Mukteshwar is situated at 2300 m (8000 ft.). It is an idyllic, perfect spot for your relaxing holidays as well as adventures activities in the lap of nature. It is spread out amidst a 2-1/2 acre of lush green fresh fruit orchard with over a 100 fruit trees, wild and ornamental flower beds with over 70 variety of flowers.
Package:- Rs. 2,400/- Per couple per night with all meals.
Facilities & Amenities
- Multi-cuisine restaurant
- Table Tennis
- Carom Board
- Doctor on call
- Travel helpdesk
- Hot/Cold running water minimum 6 hours a days
- Nature Walks, Soft Trekking, Jungle walks with guides, Village walks.
- Picnics / Day-outs to unspoilt, beautiful spots, cascading hill streams, small natural pools, waterfalls.
- Bird watching.With over 250 species of migrant and resident birds the forests around the resort become a haven for bird watchers.
- Star Gazing into a starlit sky, closer by 8000 Ft.
- Photography. Thanks to it's flora, fauna and scenic beauty, Mukteshwar is a photographers delight with it's panoramic views of the Himalayas, deep wooded valleys, sunsets and sunrise vistas.
- Sightseeing tours to neighbouring Lakes, Temples and towns.
- Forest and Village Camping are organized for the adventurous kinds who like to experience the outdoors
- Evening Bonfires with a guitarist.
- Folk Dance and song performances.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Zipline, Archery, Ladder climbing
- Village Home stays.
- Yoga and Meditation programs for groups.
- Please note that most services / activities are chargeable and need advance notice.
- Short Adventure Tour Activities in Mukteshwar, Nainital, Corbett, Nature Walks, Soft Trekking, Bird watching tours, Wildlife Photography, Camping, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Yoga and Meditation
- At the Mountain Trail Resort Mukteshwar you can enjoy a quiet holiday in the lap of nature with some great adventure activities like rock climbing, river crossing, para gliding, flying fox, forest hiking, stream picnics, star gazing etc.
Mountain Trail Resort - (Mukteshwar) Distt. Nainital, Uttarakhand, INDIA